The postponement was made based on "information provided by Polish authorities and the World Health Organisation (WHO)," organisers said.
They added that the decision aimed "to safeguard the health of the athletes and all those involved in the competition."
The Polish Paralympic Committee said in a statement on Thursday that it was not known yet whether the event would take place at a later date this year.
A total of 1,221 people have tested positive for the Covid-19 disease in Poland, with 16 deaths from the coronavirus so far, health officials said on Thursday.
Source: PAP, paralympic.org