"Poland will certainly not intend to and will not send Polish soldiers to Gaza," Tusk said ahead of a cabinet meeting on Tuesday, adding that Poland is also not interested in co-financing any development projects in the territory.
"We have our own security challenges," he said.
"Money is needed for investment in our own cities."
Tusk also confirmed that the government does not plan to join the Board of Peace, an international body, created by US President Donald Trump, tasked with resolving global conflicts.
"The government does not envisage Poland’s participation in the Board of Peace under the current circumstances," the prime minister said.
Controversy over US-led initiative
The US-led initiative which Trump himself has suggested could replace the United Nations, holds its inaugural meeting in Washington on Thursday.
The guest list has drawn criticism for including authoritarian leaders alongside democratically elected heads of state – among them Russia's Vladimir Putin and Belarus's Alexander Lukashenko.
A divided response
Poland received an invitation last week to attend the meeting.
Tusk made clear his government would not be joining the body as a full participant.
Any Polish presence in Washington, he said, would be strictly as an observer.
Meanwhile, on Sunday, President Karol Nawrocki told broadcaster Polsat News he believed "Poland's presence on the Board of Peace would be beneficial".
His spokesman confirmed that Marcin Przydacz, head of the International Policy Bureau, would attend Thursday's opening session as the president's representative.
Presidential officials have also questioned whether Tusk's public remarks amount to a formal government position, and say that, until one is issued, the matter remains unresolved.
(ał)
Source: PAP