The Command said the objects were recorded during the night and were continuously identified and monitored by military reconnaissance systems.
"The situation was under control and did not pose a threat to air traffic safety or to Polish citizens,” the Command said in a post on X.
The incident did not differ from similar episodes observed recently near the Polish-Belarusian border, the military said.
It added that the armed forces, acting in accordance with established procedures, were cooperating with security services and providing information to enable a rapid response, including intercepting the objects and detaining individuals suspected of involvement.
The Polish armed forces remain on round-the-clock operational readiness to protect the country’s airspace, the statement said.
Defence Minister Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz said on February 9 that repeated incidents involving balloon-like objects entering Polish airspace from Belarus appeared to serve two purposes: smuggling and provocation.
He described the incidents as part of an ongoing hybrid war.
In recent weeks, Poland has reported an increase in incidents involving suspected smuggling balloons crossing from Belarus.
Military radar previously detected similar incursions on the night of February 8-9.
In a statement issued in late January, the Operational Command said such incidents "fit a pattern of hybrid activities directed at Poland’s eastern border" and that the situation is being monitored continuously.